THANK YOU so much for your support in the primary!
Last week, we celebrated a win on election night. We worked hard to win the Primary and we won’t stop until November 6th. I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we still have lots of work to do! Today, I rolled out my first ad of the general election.
I fight for sustainable education funding, teacher pay raises, safe neighborhoods, and for our most vulnerable populations. I’m especially proud of my work last session to pass the bipartisan Prop 301 continuation, which provides over $600 million in annual education funding.
ICMYI, here are some of the Arizona organizations who have recognized some of my wins for Arizona schools and families:
- Arizona School Boards Association – HOPE (Hero Of Public Education) Award
- Arizona Board of Regents – Higher Education Champion
- Arizona Association of County School Superintendents – Legislator of the Year
- Arizona Association for Gifted & Talented – Friend of the Gifted Award
- Arizona School Administrators Association – Champion of Education
- Arizona Parent Teacher Association – Champion for Children Award
- Arizona Parents for Education – Golden Apple Award
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists- Legislator of the Year
- Children’s Action Alliance – Jacque Steiner Public Leadership Award for Children
- Greater Phoenix Child Abuse Prevention Council – Cherish the Children Award
- Arizona Capitol Times – Legislative Leader of the Year
I will continue to work collaboratively to get things done for Arizona. Make sure to watch and share my newest video! Thank you!